Monday, March 19, 2007

The Most Wonderful Doll in the World

"The Most Wonderful Doll in the World" by Phyllis McGinley

Book Journal:

There once was a little girl named Dulcy. One day Dulcy's aunt, Mrs. Primrose got Dulcy a present. It was a doll and a gold string for Dulcy's collection. Her name is Angela said Mrs. Primrose. Thank you, thank you, Aunt Primrose. Then Darcy had to go to the church and brought her present with her.
I think this is a good story and if anyone reads it they will love it. I think her doll collection was nice to put in the story. If I had a collection, I would collect rocks. I would get the rocks from the dirt and from Yosemite.

1 comment:

Cher said...

I have been to Yosemite, and there are some beautiful rocks there.
If I had a collection, I would collect pictures of the HuyOnes.....oh, I already have that collection.
Love ya,
Anut Turtle