Saturday, July 28, 2007

Merry Christmas Amelia Bedelia

Amelia Bedelia, said mrs. rogers,christmas is just around the corner it is said amelia bedelia which corner? mrs. rogers laughed and said, I mean tomorrow is christmas day.'' I know that'', said Amelia bedelia. ''there's still so much to do,'' said mrs. rogers. ''we'll never finsh!'' ''we'll make it,'' said amelia bedelia. ''just tell me what to do''. ''first,'' said mrs. rogers, ''make a date cake. put lots of dates in it.'' ''All right,'' said amelia bedelia. she started to the kichen. ''wait,'' said mrs. rogers. ''put these nuts in the cake too.'' she gave amelia bedelia a bag of nuts. ''anything else?'' said amlia bedelia

2 comments:

Bri said...

Hey you cutie girl! I love your blog!!! I always read it when I see there's an update. I love Amelia Bedelia! She's one of my favorites. Have you ever read Mrs. Piggle Wiggle? I really like those books too. What about the Boxcar children?

Love ya,
Bri

Grandma said...

Hi Katie Ann,

Well, you say what the book says, but what do you say? Do you like the book? Do you like Amelia Bedelia? You're mommy and auntie just loved the Amelia Bedelia books. They used to make backgrounds and dress up and make plays out of them. It is so much fun to watch you love what they loved.

I love you.

Grandma