Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Moon


The moon is made of rocks, dust and it has no atmosphere. The earth is made of water and dry land. The moon also makes the gravity go around the earth. When the moon faces the earth it is black and we can not see the moon. When it faces the sun, we can see half of the moon. These are called the phases of the moon. The moon goes around the earth and the earth goes around the sun. If the earth wasn't there then the moon would just go around the sun only. Since there is an earth the moon goes around the earth and the earth goes around the sun, but the sun doesn't go around anything because there is nothing else for it to go around.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

I'm glad there's an earth so the moon has something to go around. Wait, I'm glad there's an earth cuz that's where I live! And where else would I live? I'm afraid of martians. We better keep the earth.

Grandma